Preliminary cover

I needed a cover art to submit today (Monday) for the RTIR (Radio-TV Interview Report) mid-February issue.

I had a concept to have male avatars either all in tuxes or all in different attires to represent the diversity of people in Second Life.  However, because of my graphics card issues, I can't log into SL to do a photo shoot of avatars.  Thankfully, I had taken one photo of the arrangement of the steamer baskets that I built for the shoot.

My sister Sam had given me advice about the typography, but, of course, I didn't listen to her.  :D  She even sent me a new version with the nice fonts, but I can't unzip the fonts and when I found them online, they cost US$60 and US$99 each.  (I think I'm in the wrong industry.)  So I searched for other fonts that were free and moved stuff around, and here's the result:



I still like the idea of the avatars inside the steamer baskets, but that will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment