Free again on June 1

This will be the third day that the book is free. Under the Amazon KDP Select program, I can have up to five days of free promos. So two more days after this -- one will be on Father's Day (June 17) and one more that I have to schedule depending on whether I get a parcel in SL9B or not.

Here's the shortened link: http://buy.LoveLikeDimSum.com

I've been getting very nice reviews in Amazon and very good feedback in IMs and email. And it's very heartwarming that the book is touching people and making a difference.

Soon, I'm going to start to do events to bring the community together. I've already started the weekly email newsletter for people who subscribed to the mailing list on the book website. But that's just the start.

Lots of exciting things I want to set up. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment